Monday 26 October 2009

Your Loose Gemstones


Loose gemstones or tumblestones, as opposed to larger pieces or carved crystals, are my favourite type! This is down to their flexibility and ease of use and you may have noticed that I feature them in a lot of my suggestions. I thought I would put together a piece on how to use loose gemstones, combine them and get the most out them in general J

1) Loose gemstones are portable and this is one of the best aspects of them to me! I carry different types around with me depending on what I am up against during the day or what energies I feel I am lacking. Crystals work just as well in your car on the way to work as they do at home. You can even carry them around in your bag if you need a little ‘moral support’!

2) When it comes to alternative treatments and methods, I find that people don’t tend to ask as many questions about what you‘re doing when it‘s crystals! This is because they look so pretty and decorative that it seems natural that you’d want them around you anyway. So if you want to keep your using the loose gemstones to yourself, you can do so. You can place a selection of loose gemstones on your desk at work and nobody need know you are working on energising your environment or ridding yourself of negativity.

3) Loose gemstones can be mixed in order to make use of similar or compatible energies. Experiment to see what works, what feels right. If you do not like the affect or something feels odd just cleanse and reenergise the stone and you will be able to start again without any harm done.

4) Crystal jewellery is the perfect way to get a constant stream of energy into your life. A difficult work meeting? Wear a pendant to give you confidence and strength. Going through relationship problems? Treat yourself to a power bracelet to heal your emotions, giving you the strength to fight to make things better.

5) Meditation using loose gemstones is very effective. You can place the stone on a chakra in order to clear blocked energies, or simply place them around you as you lie on the floor or bed. This acts as both a protective field and also your relaxed state will make it all the easier for you to absorb the powers of the crystals.

Take care,

Chris xx

No comments: