Tuesday 24 November 2009

Crystals and Spells


I have been getting a little more into spells lately. A bit of a leap from working with crystals you may think! But not as far a leap as you may imagine as actually crystals are very often used by Wiccans and witches in their spell casting. So this lured me in and I’ve been giving it a go! I’ve only been doing a few basic spells to try and boost some of the energies and it’s not actually the first time I’ve done it, as can be seen in my post here.

But I am going to try and do some more with some spell candles as this fits with my beliefs on colours bringing different energies to you. Combined with my crystals I’m certainly going to be brightening the place up :)

There are some free spells that can be found here, if you want to look into this more.

No comments: