Monday 4 January 2010

Cleansing Crystals Using the Moon

We have recently had a full moon and I wanted to write about this then but just didn’t have the time! However, I can recommend using the moon as a way to cleanse your crystals at any time of the cycle as it brings a lovely, natural feel to the process. Obviously it is best to pick a night when it is not raining or cloudy but all you need do is simply place your crystals where they will receive a few hours of moonlight - simple as!

The main purpose of this is to reset the energies to a point where you have removed all of the build up within the crystals to make them ready for you to use again for different needs. It will also remove the negative energies. But I can’t help but feel my crystals take on a special energy when I’ve managed to cleanse them in this way. I start to feel particularly drawn towards them. I’ve yet to find myself growing hairy hands and howling at them, by hey, anything’s possible!

No comments: