Tuesday 5 January 2010

Snow and Snow Quartz


Here in the UK, we've had a lot of snow! I know we're not the only ones but we have kind of enjoyed making a fuss about it I fear :) I had my own drama as I fell over on the ice and hurt my back but was, in the circumstances, extremely lucky. I've been a little wary since though, and this is where my snow quartz has come in.

Despite the disruption and chaos it can cause I actually LOVE the snow! I love the look at feel of it and the fact that it can really bring out the best in people. They seem to smile more and adopt a more playful manner. So after my fall, I was a bit saddened to lose some of that joy I usually feel and decided to carry some snow quartz with me every time I went out. By now we only have ice and frost left and I'm still carrying it around!

It has really given me my confidence back and allowed me to overcome my fears. It proves to me that you do not have to let fears change you. I know this is only in a small way but never the less, I feel empowered when a week ago I felt weak. So whatever it is that is worrying you, tackle it :)

Chris xx

No comments: