Monday 21 February 2011

Gemstones for the cold weather

Now, obviously crystals and gemstones can't change the weather and make it warmer! But there are actually a couple of gemstones that I do turn to when the weather bites, as it has been lately. They would be turquoise and amethyst. Why? I'll tell you!

There is something about freezing coldweather that drains us of energy in general. We tend to go into a mini hibernation mode and it's hard to be productive at such a time. So I tend to turn to 2, what I call, sturdy crystals to try and help me address this from the inside when my outside wants to curl up in a ball and drink hot chocolate. Turquoise and amethyst both help me as they balancing crystals, they help to stop me focusing on just one aspect - be it that I'm cold, that it's dark outside or that I don't want to be active in any way. Often I use crytals to help me focus but in this instance I'm strangely using them to stop me focusing and widening my viewpoint once again.

Roll on the spring eh?

No comments: