Wednesday 23 February 2011

Pisces Birthstone/Gemstone

We are in the month of Pisces right now and I was actually reminded of this the other day when I was talking about how good cold weather crystals were amethyst and turquoise - two of the Pisces gemstones!

So I thought I would do more on this as Pisces does happen to be one of my favourite starsigns. It's a water sign and therefore in possession of some of the qualities that I can relate to! Those born under Pisces tend to go with the flow and are easy to work with, preferring compromise and communication to power battles and arguments. Pisces also tends to have a great sense of humour and this is something I have found in every one that I have met so can vouch for that :)

Pisces has a number of birthstones. The first I will focus on is amethyst. If you know anything of the qualities of amethyst you will know how beautifully they fit with those of Pisces. Amethyst is calm and soothing and can definitely be described as a gemstone of "flow". If anyone was to bring out the right energies for this crystal, it will the be Piscean.

As you are also no doubt aware the symbol for Pisces is one of two fish and this calming yet deep personality is in evidence almost immediately. So could there be a more apt crystal than aquamarine? I could gaze into the rich, sharp colour of this stone all day!

And as mentioned above, turquoise is another Pisces birthstone. Like the sea, this crystal can come in many shades of blues and greens. It brings a sense of harmony and balance as well as proving loving protection.

So now you know what to get for any Pisceans you know!

No comments: