Thursday 10 March 2011

Nephrite Jade

I have a friend who's a tarot reader and I've been trying to explore my psychic side a lot more recently so that I can try to tap into my inner wisdom. I may be a bit optimistic that I actually have any! But she told me that there were links between tarot cards and crystals and gemstones. Needless to say I was very excited by this!

So I though I would look at nephrite jade first as this is tied in with one of my favourite major arcana card, the Empress. It's such a lovely card of affection, bonds, protection and love. So I can totally understand why nephrite jade is associated with this card as it basically seems to personify the gemstone perfectly!

Whenever I feel I need a bit of a pick me up in the emotional sense, actually nephrite jade is one of the crystals that I will turn to. It has the comforting feeling and makes me feel comfortable in my own skin somehow. So for a bit of gentle love, I recommend it!

No comments: